Usual weeknotes with a little surprise at the end – I thought I’d give a quick rundown of the kind of music we listen to in a normal week in the office. Enjoy.
Matt Webb is deep in business development – working on a new office space, lots of presentations for the end of the week, and lots of future work possibilities. Always exciting to hear what’s coming up.
Matt Jones is on sales this week, as well as preparing a few workshops, and working on various aspects of Uinta.
Jack and Timo are preparing for some upcoming film work, as well as working with Joe and Durrell on some Chaco related business which is looking lovely. They’re lodged over in our new (temporary) overflow space.
Kari’s doing her usual sterling job of keeping the office (and us) in check.
Myself, Denise, James, Alice, Nick and Andy are all deep in various aspects of Weminuche – design, manufacturing, code, you name it. The progress in the last few weeks has been phenomenal, I wish I could say more about it. Soon!
Joseph Malia is doing baffling things Uinta related, on top of some Chaco work for Jack.
Alice is working on the final bits of Dimensions on top of Weminuche.
Simon is producing what I’m expecting to be the world’s largest gantt chart, and generally keeping his very capable eyes on most of our work to make sure it runs swimmingly.
Finally, here’s a few samples of what we’ve been listening to in the office this week:
- T Williams’ mix for FACT Magazine
- Warp Records’ 2010 sampler
- 14 Tracks from Planet Mu
- Four Tet’s Fabriclive 59 mix
- Rustie’s ‘Glass Swords’ (Spotify)
- My Spotify playlist of the Sounds of the Universe Mailer, from 27/10/2011
- Simon’s Spotify playlist of the samples from the Avalanches ‘Since I left you’ – and the original is here
- AWOBMOLG on Spotify
- Adam Buxton’s Kind of Big Playlist on Spotify
- Leaf office playlist on Spotify
- And finally the soundtrack to Drive, which unfortunately isn’t on Spotify but is completely fantastic, as is the film itself.