The 415 runs from Tulse Hill station to Elephant & Castle, it is also the name of a hostel in Bulgaria and a German type VIIC U-boat famous for nearly sinking the HMS Hurricane.
For BERG, 415 is the week when:
- Helen caught 11 carp, tried not to catch a duck and then caught a cold.
- Matt did a BERG shaped PechaKucha in the design museum.
- Joe and Denise wrapped up for Uinta.
- Jack stoked the fires in the NPD skunk works.
- Kari continued to power through the Royal Mail’s bureaucratic krypton factor to get compensation for lost little printers.
- Alice grafted hard on a re-mastered BERG Cloud remote whilst plotting how to cerebrally maim the luddites at her intellectual showdown in Hay on Wye.
- Alex lent his hand to some lovely circuit board cartography for our BERG Cloud Dev Board.
- Fraser contemplated little printer publications on the Zendesk.
- Andy, Adam and Nick tirelessly honed and fine tuned the Dev kit for our partners at Fabrica.
- I found a rare picture of a specific German type VIIC submarine.