Here’s the list.
- animan: the power to become minute or to disappear
- mahimen: the power to become large
- laghiman: the ability to become light, to levitate
- gariman: the power to become heavy
- prakayma: telekinesis
- isitva: hypnosis
- vasitva: the power to subdue one’s own will, self-hypnosis
And this is my favourite.
- prapti: the skill of obtaining things, or having the ability to touch the moon with one’s fingertip
Wow! Prapti! Gorgeous.
Here we go. We’ve mentioned this earlier. Let me quote, back from 1961, from a speech to Congress in the United States:
“I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth. [...] in a very real sense, it will not be one man going to the moon—if we make this judgment affirmatively, it will be an entire nation.”